· Job Description:
· Here at Terex, we are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector – come join us!
· We have an exciting roadmap ahead for new products, services, production capacity and business expansion. As a result of this continued success, we are expanding our teams in Omagh.
· This role will be part of our new two year graduate Engineering Programme which will enable engineering graduates to experience the key functions of the business – Design, Manufacturing, Test and Development, Production and Customer Support. The programme will cover a blend of hands on, classroom based training and projects to equip you with the tools to achieve your full potential. You will receive all the training, mentoring and support you need to ensure you succeed!
· Upon completion of the two years graduate programme you will permanently based within Design Engineering where working with the relevant lead engineer, the Graduate Engineer will be responsible for the development of new and maintenance of existing crushing plant, within defined timescales.
· Provide engineered solutions for the development of new products and modifications to existing products.
· Produce full manufacturing specification package including Engineering BOMs.
· To resolve problems at the root cause quickly and effectively and manage engineering change process relating to crushing plant
· Follow Group standards of in the areas of QFD, FMEA, design-for-manufacture, prototype development and field testing
· Follow Group engineering standards and associated IT systems, to ensure effective global management of released engineering data
· Ensure current and new products meet standards and performance levels specified for safety, function and reliability
· Reduce manufacturing cost through improved design and consultation with the production department, purchasing and suppliers.
· To investigate and address Customer Complaints in a timely manner.
· Drive standardization of components and sub-assemblies within crushing products
· Stay knowledgeable of machine component advancements and competitor design trends; apply latest technology to new and existing designs where appropriate to stay current and innovative.
· Essential Criteria
· Due to graduate or have recently graduated with a minimum 2:2 degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
· Excellent Knowledge of basic engineering principles
· Strong knowledge of 3D Solid Modeling CAD
· Good communication skills, both written and spoken
· Ability to quickly and continuously learn
· Numerical skills
· IT literate
· Determination to achieve results
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to work with others to meet deadlines
· Desirable Criteria
· Knowledge of 3D Solid Modeling CAD – Pro-Engineer
· Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic systems
· Familiarity with Product Data Management (PDM) systems
· Advanced Excel skills
· If you’re interested in working for a multinational and having a rewarding engineering career then apply today!
· This above description is non-exhaustive and there may be additional duties in accordance with the role.
· To apply for this role please visit our external careers page on the Terex Internet: www.terex.com/careers and upload your CV and cover letter.
· We reserve the right to enhance our selection criteria at the short listing stage, if required
· If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
· Terex Overview:
· At Terex, we fully embrace the increasingly diverse world around us and strive to create an empowering and welcoming workplace culture. We are a $4.0 billion publicly traded global manufacturer of materials processing and aerial work platform products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact.
To apply for this job please visit terex.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.