Buckhurst Plant Hire
The principal role of the mobile fitter/mechanic is to repair, service, and inspect plant and equipment throughout the UK. This includes equipment from manufacturers such as Takeuchi, JCB, Komatsu, Doosan, John Deere, New Holland, Terex, Hamm, Ammann and Indeco.
· Repair & locate faults with equipment in line with manufacturer recommendations and in a
timely fashion to ensure minimum downtime.
· Service equipment in line with manufacturers’ recommendations.
· Carry our PUWER & LOLER inspections for all equipment.
· Follow the procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with our ISO9001 quality
Some of the skills you will have
· A minimum of 3 years experience in mechanical engineering is required.
· A professionally recognised qualification in plant maintenance and repair
· Excellent communication & organizational skills
· A full UK driving license
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries in the industry and treat our staff fairly and as individual people – we really look after you. We don’t hold anyone back and there are many examples of employee promotions within the business and a lot of our employees have been with us for many years. We like to train and develop our staff to get the best from them and in return for your hard work and commitment, we provide a safe, fun, relaxed and flexible work environment for you to succeed.
Interested in hearing more and coming to join the family? If so, please submit your CV today.
· Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
· On-site parking
· Bonus scheme
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.