· At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
· As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
· Druck is a global technology company that designs and manufactures the most accurate and reliable pressure sensing devices, instruments, and software. We strive to provide innovative products, services and solutions to our customers in multiple fields, including the Aerospace Industry.
· The Mechanical Design engineer will design and innovative pressure sensors. They will support projects from cradle to grave, working closely with all other functions, such as sourcing, advanced manufacturing and quality. They will work with a multidisciplinary and highly skilled team of engineers, including with onsite production and production teams in China.
· As a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Supporting the mechanical design of pressure sensing components to be used in a wide range of Aerospace applications
Reviewing design specifications and requirements capture
Conducting Design Change Initiation and implementation in accordance with our business procedures
Providing manufacturing technical support and providing solutions for production related problems
Maintaining a high standard of documentation for evidence of conformity and technical explanation
Continuing to develop and advance internal operating procedures
· Fuel your passion
· To be successful in this role you will:
Have a Degree or equivalent qualification and experience in Mechanical Engineering
Have experience with FEA simulation tools
Have some industry experience in mechanical design and test
Have demonstrated innovation and creativity with solutions that fit the business needs and development of robust lean processes.
Be knowledgeable of the Aerospace Industry, standards (DO160 & MIL-STD-810) and practices
· *Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
· About Us:
· With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.